Follow Us

Sunday, February 11, 2018

English Conversation Strategy #2: Common Expressions and Responses



Hari ini kita masuk ke bahasan kedua untuk conversation strategy yaitu Common expressions and responses. Di sini kita belajar bagaimana cara merespons ketika mendengar seseorang mengucapkan ungkapan  thank you dan I'm sorry sebagai berikut:

When People Say...You can say...
Thank you.You're welcome.
Thanks.Sure.
I'm sorry.That's OK.
I'm sorry. I don't know.That's OK. Thanks anyway.

Mari kita lihat beberapa contoh percakapan berikut ini:


A. You're late.
B. I'm sorry.
A. That's OK.


A. Can I borrow your book, please?
B. Sure.
A. Thanks.
B. You're welcome.


A. What's the word for this?
B. I don't know. Sorry.
A. That's OK. What about this?
B. I don't know.
A. OK. Thanks anyway.


Bagaimana teman-teman? Cukup mudahkan? :)





Source: Touchstone




No comments:

Post a Comment

leave your comment here!